Canter Levin & Berg Diversity Data
27 June 2019
by Martin Malone
Every two years the Solicitors Regulation Authority requires us to complete a submit a diversity survey and our latest one has just been completed.
The survey revealed a good spread of ages, over 80% of our staff are women and they are represented at all levels of the business, we have disabled staff and nearly all staff were educated at UK state schools.
As a small firm we do not publish more detailed information because this would enable individuals to be identified and we promise anonymity to participants.
- Are you living in poor conditions? Are you tired of being ignored by your landlord? If you are a social housing ten… t.co/WkiOVioj0T
- Typically, the law is a very stressful industry, so let’s all check in with those around us and make sure they are… t.co/GtI2pEjkwl
- // CLIENT FEEDBACK // We love receiving feedback from our clients & we were particularly delighted with this revie… t.co/one7OzElhY
- Are you living in poor conditions? Are you tired of being ignored by your landlord? If you are a social housing ten… t.co/M8JHnTHBGV
- Wishing you all a wonderful Easter break from everyone at CLB 🐇🌷🐣 t.co/oZ20u3yJhQ
Follow @clbsolicitors on twitter.