Canter Levin & Berg helps tenants who are living in poorly maintained properties

Are you living in poor conditions?

Are you tired of being ignored by your landlord?

If you are a social housing tenant living in a poorly maintained property, we can help you.

Tenants often find themselves living in poor conditions and despite reporting this to their landlord are often ignored.  This is not right!  You are entitled to live in a property which is maintained to a suitable legal standard.

Disrepair which you can do something about can include any or more of the following:

  • Damp
  • Mould
  • Cracks
  • Structural damage
  • Leaks
  • Flooding
  • Defective boilers
  • Defective windows
  • Dangerous electrics
  • Defective gutters
  • Drainage issues
  • Subsidence
  • Infestations

Canter Levin & Berg can help you now if you:

  • are a tenant of a social landlord (e.g. a local authority or a housing association);
  • disrepair is present within your property;
  • you have reported the disrepair to your landlord; and
  • your landlord has failed to carry out adequate repairs

Please feel free to call our friendly Housing Disrepair Team on 0151 239 1000, who will be happy to discuss your claim with you, or complete the online form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible and you can look forward to getting your property problems resolved.